Monday, January 04, 2010

New Year - Post More?

Wow, it's been since August since I blogged on here. Facebook and Twitter have become my primary way of saying anything in the public domain. That's to my shame. 144 character bursts of wisdom don't really cut it (but may be all I have anyway).
So...most likely this blog exists and no one ever checks it any more. Who could blame them? I would like to write more and intend to for 2010. But may find another forum, because this one may just be dead.
So....if you read here, or have me on your RSS or ATOM feed and would like to "see" more, would you comment on this post and let me know? Otherwise, I will move to another venue, because the "itch" to write is growing stronger. It can help me process and share and gather ideas and feedback.
Thanks - if you are still watching!

2 comments:

Lynne said...

David, I check in periodically and if y ou are writing more I would be more faithful in checking. I enjoy your observations. I've been giving so me thought to doing it myself. I did a daily journal during the Katrina crises and it really helped my process my thoughts. Not that I'm in a crises now. But yes I read your blog.

Christy said...

I also check in every once and a while, and got weary of seeing the Hurricane Camille post. I'd really like it if you started up again!