Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Quite the Summer Shaping Up


Just got home from a physical therapy visit where my PT guy basically chewed me out! Seems I am way overdoing it on the injured leg. There's lots of swelling, and pain. So I gotta take it easy. I wonder if walking up and down all those piers during the Blessing of the Fleet (see pic on left) had anything to do with it? We blessed over 300 boats! The sea was too rough to take the boats out, so we walked the piers. It was a beautiful, although very windy day. Lot of fun, but paying a price now. I don't want to go back to doing church like THIS - again.

This summer will be busy and wild! First Sunday in new building is still on for Pentecost - May 31! The next week I go to Kanuga for Province IV Synod (pre-General Convention meeting). I do my camp session (5th and 6th graders) late June. Then GC in Anaheim from July 7 to 18! And sometime a little vacation with the family, leading up to our official dedication service August 15th! It won't be boring around here, that's for sure.....

No comments: